Through a glass, darkly

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.

2 posters

**Interlude 7 - Reveal what rites the Gods immortal please, and what the means their anger to appease

Fabien
    Fabien

**Interlude 7 - Reveal what rites the Gods immortal please, and what the means their anger to appease - Page 2 Empty Re: **Interlude 7 - Reveal what rites the Gods immortal please, and what the means their anger to appease

Post  Fabien Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:38 pm

As soon as their mouths met, Fabien opened to the vampire, groaning with want. The sharp-boned urchin licked their mingled spit and his blood from his host's lethal teeth with an intoxicated, feral relish.

When he felt his host reach the edge, he breathed a heated "Yes" against his tongue.

With the vampire buried so deep inside him, the boy almost came with him, bloodied saliva dripping from his open mouth. Instead, he was left dazed, his eyes glazed and unblinking.

"Ha- I...." He croaked, in a weak attempt to shatter his stunned silence. But a fresh wave of trembling overcame him, and the dangerously over-exerted boy crumbled.

"Dieu...oh Dieu." He whimpered, and pressed his head into the crook of his arm, his muscles twitching like a bloodhound.

Even with the vampire's slowness, the shock of their parting had the boy gripping the edge of the bathtub until he was pulled away.

Once in his host's arms, the urchin gave in to his exhaustion. He became uncommonly pliant and pleasingly affectionate. With his last spark of strength, he gently traced the silvery lines of the vampire's scar with the point of his tongue.

There was something faintly questioning in the drag of his trembling lips. Something which suggested the youth was more than half preoccupied with his throbbing arousal, still slick and aching against his stomach.

He lifted his chin, and grazed the line of his host's jaw with his lips. The bloodied marks he left were stark against the vampire's dark skin.

"Vous êtes un très mauvais homme, Monsieur." He whispered, his voice quivering with adoration.

"So beautiful… mais très mauvais."

Fabien's head lolled against the vampire's shoulder, and his bruised eyelids closed. The slow deepening of his breath suggested he might simply drift to sleep there, bruised and bloodied in the vampire's arms.
    Tariq
    Tariq
    Admin

**Interlude 7 - Reveal what rites the Gods immortal please, and what the means their anger to appease - Page 2 Empty Re: **Interlude 7 - Reveal what rites the Gods immortal please, and what the means their anger to appease

Post  Tariq Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:57 pm

Fabien would doubtless feel his master's heart quicken at the touch of the boy's tongue on the curve of his collar. The vampire's pale eyes had grown distant but when the boy's bloodied lips met his skin they slanted towards him. The corner of his lips quirked fondly upward. They were dark with his blood.

"My wanton boy," he said, the words soft and hoarse with affection. He shifted to more easily accommodate the shivering weight in his lap, his hands relishing the wet of his skin. His palm slid between the boy's slim thighs and took the skin that throbbed at his touch. There was nothing teasing about the gesture.

"You do not know how wicked I can be." He rolled the skin between slick fingers before stroking it with a motion that aimed to elicit a whimper. He coaxed the aching skin in his hand, the movement made lazy with fatigue.

Abruptly, he stilled. His hand fell still. His head tilted as though he were listening to far off music, his clouded eyes distant. If the boy should protest, the vampire hushed him with a hiss.

Tariq cursed under his breath and disentangled himself from the pleasing knot of warm, splayed limbs in the water. He leapt nimbly from the tub in a spray of droplets and reached for the disheveled emerald puddle that was his discarded dressing gown.

It was nowhere near to covering his nudity when the stranger entered. Even had Fabien been in a state for keen observations, he would have found her difficult to describe - she lingered in the charcoal shadows at the mouth of the doorway at an angle that obscured much of her from his view. Her skin was like smoldering wood, her features sharp as a hawk's. The blood-red fabric tied around her head bound dark hair that spilled freely down her shoulders. Her amber eyes shone in the dim light in a manner the boy was sure to find familiar.

"You should know better than to enter a house uninvited." The soft affection in his tone had blackened away to reveal the stone underneath. He did not seem as startled as he ought.

She regarded him in silence as he pulled the robe over his shoulders and, with a nonchalance few others could have managed, cinched it around his damp waist. It did not entirely conceal the still-hard skin between his thighs. His hazy gaze did not leave her.

The stranger tipped her head and answered in a language the boy could not make sense of, so rapidly it would have been foolhardy to try. Tariq replied unthinkingly in the same tongue but paused, his sightless eyes moving to the boy. He said something that had the air of an admonishment and she sighed.

"If we must." Her French was heavily accented. "You should know better than to keep a house unlocked if you don't want guests, habibi."

He arched an eyebrow. "It is locked."

"The windows aren't." There seemed to be quite a lot of white teeth in her smile. The liquid of her amber eyes settled on the naked boy. There would be no mistaking that uncanny gaze for sightless. "Am I interrupting?"
    Fabien
    Fabien

Post  Fabien Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:38 pm

Fabien responded to his host's words with a soft gasp, breathed into the smooth skin of the vampires throat.

The urchin's toes curled beneath the water, and his lower body slowly flexed into his host's hand. He was painfully close, and when the delicious contact between them was broken, he almost whimpered in frustration.

But the boy managed to half suppress his agitation, and reluctantly hushed when his host bid him to.

"Qu'est-ce que c'est, Monsieur?" He breathed, and his eyes grew wide as he watched the vampire move across the room.

The absence of his host's heat was almost unbearable, and he left the boy shivering in the cold water. He wrapped his arms about his chest, and his lips were parted in readiness to speak again, when she entered.

The boy flinched, and immediately raised his knees to guard his exposed body from view. His attention flitted, sharp as a blackened blade, between the vampire and this new arrival.
    The youth was too stunned to speak, and it was not until he sensed some recognition between them, that he truly dared to look at her. As they spoke in strange words, the urchin grew bold, and watched them from the corner of his eyes.

The shivering boy continued to examine the dark haired stranger, wary displeasure darkening his youthful features. He did not realise the intensity of his stare, not until their eyes unexpectedly met, and he beheld the peculiar beauty of her amber gaze.

He was startled then, and guiltily averted his eyes as his skin flushed with colour.

"I should… I should leave, Monsieur?" Fabien rasped wearily, still unable to meet her eyes a second time.

He moved before he was given an answer, and pitifully attempted to extract his aching body from the bath. And he was nothing if not persistent, his jaw set stubbornly, and teeth clenched as he strained to hoist his upper body from water.

Despite his fierce attempts at independence, his legs instantly buckled beneath him like that of a spring foal. The boy sank back into the water, and turned his bruised eyes toward his host with a look of miserable desperation. He waited, teeth chattering and features obscured beneath his wet hair.
    Tariq
    Tariq
    Admin

Post  Tariq Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:14 pm

Tariq regarded the stranger with his empty gaze. "We take our pleasure where we can," he replied, the answer seeming to satisfy a different question than the one that had been asked.

The vampire did not turn his head at the boy's uncertain question, but there was no doubt his next words were meant for him. "You-" The word was sharp as the crack of a whip. "Will stay where you are."

He stepped forward to reach for a dry towel. The serpent green of his robes was blotched with dark spots of water. It did very little to diminish his imposing figure.

"We will speak." He turned back to the bath and his boy, the lines of his back a clear dismissal to the figure in the doorway. "After I have seen to his rest."

"Oh," the stranger said with a flicker of surprise. Her golden gaze flicked back to the boy and scrutinized him with renewed interest. "Very well. l will wait for you."

She turned away and the vampire called after her retreating figure, "And do not disturb the girl, either." Her laughter was crystalline like breaking glass. The reply that trailed off as she disappeared down the hall was musical and spoken in the foreign tongue the boy could not decipher.

Tariq released his breath in a slow exhale. He turned back to the boy and took his face in his hand.

"Quel bordel," he murmured. His pale gaze was weary. "I will have to finish what I have started another time. Now, come to bed with me."

There was no opportunity for protest - despite his fatigue, his arms were sure as he gathered the boy in the towel and lifted his exhausted body, dripping, from the bath. The empty water sloshed as though in protest.

Like a shepherd tending to a stray lamb, he attentively cradled the boy against his warm chest up the stairs, past the curtains that bled the disorienting silver light of the moon across the pair's features, and through the dark double doors of his bedroom.

He laid him to rest, naked and wet as a newborn colt, on the bed. The soft linen and luxurious warmth of the thick blankets were sure to be a relief to his battered body.

"Rest," he said, breathing the word like an incantation. He knelt at the side of the bed and pressed his lips to the boy's forehead, his hand in the curls of his wet hair as though loathe to part. "I will return quickly, and we will sleep, d'accord?"
    Fabien
    Fabien

Post  Fabien Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:49 am

Fabien's bruised eyes flitted to the doorway to opportunistically steal a glimpse of the retreating figure.

As soon as they were alone again, the urchin's bony shoulders sagged in relief. He lifted his eyes at the press of the vampires hand, his skin felt as cold polished marble. The muscles of his jaw softened under his host's touch.

"I- I think I might be able to walk a bit now, I-" he croaked, before immediately submitting to him with a shuddering sigh.

When he was gathered against his host's chest, the boy pressed his damp brow against the curve of his neck and breathed in his scent. He was silent as they made their way through the moonlit halls, but his pulse was fierce beneath his skin. His eyes flitted from shadowy door to darkened corner, anxiously searching for signs of movement, or a glimpse of sad, liquid eyes and pale hands.
    He had only meant to leave the girl for a few hours.

The tension in him only began to ease when they were secreted away inside his the vampire's chambers. There the urchin released a satisfied sigh, gently arching his spine as his aching body settled into his host's sheets. He stretched his limbs with something of the bold familiarity of a street cat.

When the vampire knelt beside him, he turned his head to meet his sightless gaze.

"The lady is ... a friend of yours, Monsieur?" The sharp-eyed youth questioned softly, and lifted a hand to trace his fingertips over the soft curve of his host's lips.

"She must be quiet as a cat, to surprise you this way." He probed, his grey eyes focused on the vampires features.
    Tariq
    Tariq
    Admin

Post  Tariq Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:04 pm

The silver light of the moon cast bloody shadows as it poured through the quivering crimson curtains. The cool night air that drenched the bedroom was near enough to draw a shiver from skin still beaded with damp.

Tariq considered the boy's question in idle silence. The hazy light softened the features of his face, although it could do little to dull his sharp mouth.

"She is a friend," he answered wearily. His voice was rough with fatigue, hoarse with the whispered affection that he could not prevent bleeding out every word. He did not offer to expound this information.

The touch of the boy's fingertips on his lips coaxed a soft smile and he gently took hold of his thin wrist to turm his hand and kiss his fingertips. His eyes reflected the boy's face like a polished mirror. There was no pretense of sight conjured by those smooth, pale stones, any more than one could imagine in the marble eyes of a statue.

The vampire scoffed at Fabien's observation.

"She is lucky," he said, his breath warm on the boy's palm. "I was preoccupied with other matters." He pressed his lips to the thin skin of the boy's wrist. The faint press of his teeth was like the point of a needle.

He stood, begrudgingly. The soft, serpentine sway of his body betrayed his weariness as he undressed, the robe sliding to the floor like shed skin. His hair was still curled with moisture when he had finished shrugging on attire more suited for company and turned back to the sleep-soft creature in his bed.

"Reste ici," he said. "I will learn to what we owe the pleasure of her company."

He was composed when he moved toward the door, his spine straight and his long limbs loose with easy poise. He paused with his hand on the doorknob.

"Get some rest, Fabien." He opened the door and his figure became a dark silhouette. "So I do not have to resist your troublesome hands when I return."

And then, with a click, he was gone, without so much as the sound of footfall to mark his passage.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:22 pm